Wordpress & Web Desiigner
Duration: 2021-09-07 - 2021-09-18
Job position: Web
Our company is a well-known US brand that is building a never-seen-before mobile applications that will revolutionize their vertical and make life easier for their customers.
We are currently on the hunt for a motivated Intermediate WordPress Designer/Developer who is passionate about providing outstanding web design and development solutions. You will be taking on the maintenance of the existing website and assist in improving the platform to drive marketing, sales, and service opportunities. This position requires someone with the ability to customize & create back-end systems such as plugins, themes & admin dashboards; and customize the front-end following provided wireframes, mock-ups & design instructions.
Over the next 6 weeks, the successful candidate’s focus will be on backend plugin customizations & testing.
• 3-5 years’ experience in web design and development
• Proven work experience using WordPress & WooCommerce Development
• Ability to develop custom themes & plugins
• Demonstrated skills in WordPress Admin Dashboard customizations & development, from scratch or using ACF Plugin (or similar GUI / CRUD framework)
• Proficient in PHP, Composer Package Manager & understanding of the PSR standards
• Excellent knowledge and experience in CSS / SCSS
• Solid skills in JS / jQuery, and understanding of NodeJS & WebPack (training will be provided)
• Familiar with Git / Github (training will be provided)
• Experience using the terminal/command line to initiate build commands (training will be provided)
• Strong collaboration and communication skills with cross-functional teams
• Strict attention to detail, enabling you to interpret and execute our client's needs
• Excellent time management skills and work ethic
• Ability to work well autonomously or within a team
• Reliable, motivated, and friendly
• Being comfortable speaking your mind & saying 'NO' & 'I don't know yet', to speak up when you have a better idea, and ask for more time, help, and/or more information when needed
Good to have (but not required):
• MS Excel & custom functions using Lamba and/or VBA.
• Bash scripting experience
To be considered for this role you must be able to:
• Show us examples of websites you have designed and developed that have made it into production.