Our company is a well-known US brand that is building a never-seen-before mobile applications that will revolutionize their vertical and make life easier for their customers.
We are currently on the hunt for a motivated Intermediate WordPress Designer/Developer who is passionate about providing outstanding web design and development solutions. You will be taking on the maintenance of the existing website and assist in improving the platform to drive marketing, sales, and service opportunities. This position requires someone with the ability to customize & create back-end systems such as plugins, themes & admin dashboards; and customize the front-end following provided wireframes, mock-ups & design instructions.
Over the next 6 weeks, the successful candidate’s focus will be on backend plugin customizations & testing.
• 3-5 years’ experience in web design and development
• Proven work experience using WordPress & WooCommerce Development
• Ability to develop custom themes & plugins
• Demonstrated skills in WordPress Admin Dashboard customizations & development, from scratch or using ACF Plugin (or similar GUI / CRUD framework)
• Proficient in PHP, Composer Package Manager & understanding of the PSR standards
• Excellent knowledge and experience in CSS / SCSS
• Solid skills in JS / jQuery, and understanding of NodeJS & WebPack (training will be provided)
• Familiar with Git / Github (training will be provided)
• Experience using the terminal/command line to initiate build commands (training will be provided)
• Strong collaboration and communication skills with cross-functional teams
• Strict attention to detail, enabling you to interpret and execute our client's needs
• Excellent time management skills and work ethic
• Ability to work well autonomously or within a team
• Reliable, motivated, and friendly
• Being comfortable speaking your mind & saying 'NO' & 'I don't know yet', to speak up when you have a better idea, and ask for more time, help, and/or more information when needed
Good to have (but not required):
• MS Excel & custom functions using Lamba and/or VBA.
• Bash scripting experience
To be considered for this role you must be able to:
• Show us examples of websites you have designed and developed that have made it into production. ...
Full Stack Developer
Our company is currently looking for creative and skilled React Native developers who are able to work and deliver within the timeline, can communicate properly and provide constructive feedback and think of ways to improve.
We want people who have the following core values:
- honest (we are a team, be open and discuss)
- ability to grow (we grow together)
- can work independently or with minimal supervision
- is accountable
- minimum of 2 years of development experience with React Native
- completed React Native project and have portfolio to show
- familiar with Scru
- familiar with Kan Ban
- familiar with Git
- familiar with
Differentiate yourself from other candidates by thoughtfully answering the following questions:
1. Why do you think you are the right person for the job?
2. What noteworthy accomplishments have you contributed on previous project that you are proud of?
Interested? Please pm with the wording "i am interested-tiger" to let me know that you are actually reading it! ...
Growing app development and marketing agency is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Client Support professional.
- experienced with high-level client support
- English speaking
- available 9am to 6pm Eastern (US)
- professional communication skills (phone,g meets,
- familiar with Discird and CRMs (any)
- not required but a plus, familiarity in software dev
and most importantly, we are seeking a client support professional who is very experienced with high paying clients and who understands the importance of ongoing communication.
Our culture is high moral and we offer 20 vacation days a year
If you are qualified, please send details of your experience and a sample voice recording and/or video of yourself. ...
Full Stack Developer
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind ...
IOS Native Developer
We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Swift, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the
Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
Fixing application bugs before the final release.
Publishing application on App Store.
Maintaining the code and atomization of the
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
Proven experience as an app developer.
Proficient in Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
Knowledge of C-based libraries.
Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
Experience with continuous integration. ...